WELCOME TO CORRIDOR CHRISTIAN COUNSELING CENTER
655 Liberty Way, Suite 6
North Liberty, IA 52317
We are accepting new patients
Please call 319.665.2137 for appointments
- Esther Johnson, MS, LMFT, Owner
- Sara Smith, LMSW, Therapist
- Kevin Krumvieda, PhD, Licensed Psychologist
Our Mission is to provide quality mental health care for individuals, couples, children and families by skilled professionals.
Our Goal is to maintain an open, watchful, and respectful concern for the entire person: mind, body, and spirit in the context of their family, work, community, and life situation.
Forms to fill out and bring with you
- Forms required for clients under the age of 18: Client Info p.1, Client Info p. 2, Office Policy, Child & Adolescent Forms and Legal Guardian form. All custodial parents/guardians must sign this form.
- Forms required for adult clients: Client Info p. 1, Client Info p. 2, Adult Forms and Office Policy.
GROUP THERAPY/SUPPORT FOR MEN WHO STRUGGLE WITH PORNOGRAPHY MISUSE
GROUP THERAPY/SUPPORT FOR SPOUSES OF MATES WHO STRUGGLE WITH PORNOGRAPHY MISUSE
For more information or to reserve your spot in one of our groups, please call: 319-665-2137